Majority Of Americas Political Center Supports Marijuana Legalization
Category: Legalization | Posted on Sat, October, 19th 2013 by THCFinder
A new poll commissioned by NBC and Esquire designed to determine the opinions of those in America’s “center” [the nation's voters who don't fit into a specific ideology or political party] has found that 52% are in support of legalizing cannabis.
According to the poll, 34% of America’s “political center” “strongly supports” cannabis legalization, more than all levels of opposition. 33% claimed to be oppose to legalizing cannabis, with 20% of those being “strongly opposed”. 15% said that they are either undecided, or neutral on the subject.
The results are practically identical to a Pew Research poll released in April, which found that 52% of Americans are in support of legalization with 45% opposed.
Read more: http://www.theweedblog.com
Sour Diesel - Sativa
Category: Nugs | Posted on Sat, October, 19th 2013 by THCFinder
- 181,703 Views Category: Odd
- 143,324 Views Category: Fun
- 133,461 Views Category: Culture
- 90,895 Views Category: Culture
- 90,399 Views Category: Fun
- 89,249 Views Category: Culture
- 72,069 Views Category: Culture
- 69,439 Views Category: Odd
- 62,078 Views Category: Fun
- 55,058 Views Category: Fun