New York Physician Assistants Can Now Recommend Marijuana
MK Ultra (Indica)
Federal Agency Stops Asking If Medical Marijuana Is Real
Earlier this month, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) updated its web page on medical marijuana. The change is subtle, but significant.
For several years, NIDA’s primer on medical cannabis started with a fundamental question: “Is marijuana medicine?” before diving into the ensuing discussion. The conclusion one could draw, without reading a word further, was that nobody was really sure one way or the other; the question was an open one.
Since then, a majority of states across the country have gone ahead and answered with a resounding “Yes.”
- 194,550 Views Category: Odd
- 153,441 Views Category: Fun
- 143,108 Views Category: Culture
- 106,222 Views Category: Culture
- 104,426 Views Category: Culture
- 103,012 Views Category: Fun
- 83,332 Views Category: Culture
- 81,627 Views Category: Odd
- 73,614 Views Category: Fun
- 66,927 Views Category: Fun