New York Physician Assistants Can Now Recommend Marijuana
MK Ultra (Indica)
Federal Agency Stops Asking If Medical Marijuana Is Real
Earlier this month, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) updated its web page on medical marijuana. The change is subtle, but significant.
For several years, NIDA’s primer on medical cannabis started with a fundamental question: “Is marijuana medicine?” before diving into the ensuing discussion. The conclusion one could draw, without reading a word further, was that nobody was really sure one way or the other; the question was an open one.
Since then, a majority of states across the country have gone ahead and answered with a resounding “Yes.”
- 193,601 Views Category: Odd
- 152,608 Views Category: Fun
- 142,119 Views Category: Culture
- 104,675 Views Category: Culture
- 103,048 Views Category: Culture
- 101,985 Views Category: Fun
- 82,422 Views Category: Culture
- 80,649 Views Category: Odd
- 72,548 Views Category: Fun
- 65,918 Views Category: Fun