New York Physician Assistants Can Now Recommend Marijuana
MK Ultra (Indica)
Federal Agency Stops Asking If Medical Marijuana Is Real
Earlier this month, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) updated its web page on medical marijuana. The change is subtle, but significant.
For several years, NIDA’s primer on medical cannabis started with a fundamental question: “Is marijuana medicine?” before diving into the ensuing discussion. The conclusion one could draw, without reading a word further, was that nobody was really sure one way or the other; the question was an open one.
Since then, a majority of states across the country have gone ahead and answered with a resounding “Yes.”
- 194,135 Views Category: Odd
- 153,034 Views Category: Fun
- 142,561 Views Category: Culture
- 105,403 Views Category: Culture
- 103,785 Views Category: Culture
- 102,551 Views Category: Fun
- 82,874 Views Category: Culture
- 81,164 Views Category: Odd
- 73,113 Views Category: Fun
- 66,445 Views Category: Fun