Dream Queen (Hybrid)
The Changing Face of the Cannabis Industry and How it Caters to the Senior Population
Durban Poison (Sativa)
Are Smartphones Keeping Kids Away From Drugs?
Ever since a federal study was published last year showing that teenage drug use is on the decline across the country, researchers have been on a mission to find out exactly what has caused America’s youth to lose interest in the feel good effects of illicit substances.
According to a recent report from the New York Times, some of those scientific minds have formulated a theory, one that suggests that teens may not be doing as many drugs these days because they are too preoccupied with their smartphones and other electronic devices.
Indeed, while it may sound utterly ridiculous to consider that smartphones are what is keeping a growing number of teenagers on a sober path, it is a concept that Nora Volkow, the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse, does not believe is too far fetched.
- 193,474 Views Category: Odd
- 152,416 Views Category: Fun
- 141,917 Views Category: Culture
- 104,486 Views Category: Culture
- 102,836 Views Category: Culture
- 101,831 Views Category: Fun
- 82,263 Views Category: Culture
- 80,436 Views Category: Odd
- 72,361 Views Category: Fun
- 65,735 Views Category: Fun