Can You Still Get in Legal Trouble in States with Legalized Cannabis? Can You Use Marijuana in Public in Those States?
Super Skunk (Hybrid)
Latest Data on the Feds’ War on Drugs Released
One of the outstanding findings for 2016 is that 77 percent of people sentenced in federal marijuana cases are Hispanic.
Another disturbing piece of data: At least 122 people were sentenced in federal court on simple marijuana possession charges last year.
Canadian Company Moves In To Take Hold of Medical Marijuana in Colombia
Colombia has the perfect climate, landscape and geography to cultivate weed, not to mention its year-round, near-the-equator growing season.
After signing a peace deal with the country’s rebels-turned-drug-traffickers, thus ending a 50-year conflict, then kindly requesting that the United States stop spraying their coca and poppy fields, the Colombian government has a plan.
Having legalized medical marijuana, the Health Ministry is working with a Canadian-based company to grow weed in areas once controlled by the rebels, known as the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).
- 193,047 Views Category: Odd
- 152,048 Views Category: Fun
- 141,542 Views Category: Culture
- 103,761 Views Category: Culture
- 102,247 Views Category: Culture
- 101,289 Views Category: Fun
- 81,827 Views Category: Culture
- 79,989 Views Category: Odd
- 71,926 Views Category: Fun
- 65,309 Views Category: Fun