Canadian Company Moves In To Take Hold of Medical Marijuana in Colombia
Colombia has the perfect climate, landscape and geography to cultivate weed, not to mention its year-round, near-the-equator growing season.
After signing a peace deal with the country’s rebels-turned-drug-traffickers, thus ending a 50-year conflict, then kindly requesting that the United States stop spraying their coca and poppy fields, the Colombian government has a plan.
Having legalized medical marijuana, the Health Ministry is working with a Canadian-based company to grow weed in areas once controlled by the rebels, known as the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).
Skywalker is a hybrid product of the blueberry and mazar strains. This 100% indica strain is known to provide above average pain relief, headache management, appetite stimulation and heavy sedation. The skywalker strain is sticky and mildly fragrant with fruity undertones and a flowery scent similar to other indicas. The effects are immediate and last up to two hours.
Can Medical Marijuana Help Treat Liver Disease?
- 194,538 Views Category: Odd
- 153,425 Views Category: Fun
- 143,091 Views Category: Culture
- 106,202 Views Category: Culture
- 104,418 Views Category: Culture
- 103,000 Views Category: Fun
- 83,317 Views Category: Culture
- 81,618 Views Category: Odd
- 73,602 Views Category: Fun
- 66,911 Views Category: Fun