A look inside Manhattan's first medical marijuana dispensary
With medicinal marijuana licenses in hand, New York dispensaries are finally gearing up to sell cannabis legally beginning Thursday.
Columbia Care arguably has one the buzziest dispensary locations inNew York City's Union Square neighborhood. The state in July granted five medicinal marijuana licenses.
Nicholas Vita, a former Goldman Sachs investment banker, runs Columbia Care. He's gearing up to open his shop on 14th Street. Business neighbors include a CityMD office and a Chickpea restaurant.
"Almost every subway line in the city touches Union Square, which makes the location incredibly accessible," said Vita, Columbia Care's chief executive.
Jack Herer (Sativa)
Credit Union Lawsuit Against The Federal Reserve Over Marijuana Banking Is Dismissed
Pineapple Kush (Hybrid)
Pineapple Kush draws from old-world genetics, a dark green Indica from California. The feeling is calming and brings a centered sensation. It is good for those that prefer a mellow high instead of a heart-racing speedy sensation. The aroma and flavor is decidedly pineapple, with a subtle sweetness that lingers pleasantly on the tongue.
- 190,326 Views Category: Odd
- 149,679 Views Category: Fun
- 139,194 Views Category: Culture
- 99,736 Views Category: Culture
- 98,355 Views Category: Fun
- 98,316 Views Category: Culture
- 79,130 Views Category: Culture
- 77,396 Views Category: Odd
- 69,280 Views Category: Fun
- 62,296 Views Category: Fun