Marijuana CEO Puts Tornado Victims in Hotel Rooms
What strain are you smoking on today?
How ‘Medical’ Is Marijuana?
Jack Herer (Sativa)
Politician Announces Legislation To Provide Pathway For Expungement Of Certain Marijuana Offenses
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
- 189,219 Views Category: Odd
- 148,673 Views Category: Fun
- 138,415 Views Category: Culture
- 98,002 Views Category: Culture
- 97,279 Views Category: Fun
- 96,543 Views Category: Culture
- 78,092 Views Category: Culture
- 76,207 Views Category: Odd
- 68,208 Views Category: Fun
- 61,022 Views Category: Fun