Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
The Oregon Legislature And Medical Marijuana Dispensaries Need To Help Low Income Patients
What strain are you smoking on today?
Scientists say ‘runner’s high’ is like a marijuana high
Strawberry Diesel (Hybrid)
- 189,950 Views Category: Odd
- 149,343 Views Category: Fun
- 138,950 Views Category: Culture
- 99,103 Views Category: Culture
- 97,994 Views Category: Fun
- 97,668 Views Category: Culture
- 78,780 Views Category: Culture
- 76,985 Views Category: Odd
- 68,891 Views Category: Fun
- 61,782 Views Category: Fun