This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Drug Dealer Forced To Pay For Funeral Of Teen Who Overdosed
What strain are you smoking on today?
$30 Billion Global Cannabis Market Foreseen
Half Baked - Thurgood Wears a Wire
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 193,770 Views Category: Odd
- 152,751 Views Category: Fun
- 142,278 Views Category: Culture
- 104,921 Views Category: Culture
- 103,301 Views Category: Culture
- 102,166 Views Category: Fun
- 82,576 Views Category: Culture
- 80,806 Views Category: Odd
- 72,723 Views Category: Fun
- 66,096 Views Category: Fun