What strain are you smoking on today?
$30 Billion Global Cannabis Market Foreseen
Half Baked - Thurgood Wears a Wire
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Lance Kendricks is Second Green Bay Packer Charged with Possession
Lemon Kush (Hybrid)
Lemon Kush is an amazing strain known for excellent flavors, especially when grown organically. The breeder remains mysterious, but there is nothing to be questioned about these dense, frosted buds that provide a long-lasting, lung-destroying high. This bud is a cross of Master Kush and Lemon Joy, providing a potent indica-dominant effect.
- 193,427 Views Category: Odd
- 152,381 Views Category: Fun
- 141,876 Views Category: Culture
- 104,434 Views Category: Culture
- 102,796 Views Category: Culture
- 101,777 Views Category: Fun
- 82,218 Views Category: Culture
- 80,399 Views Category: Odd
- 72,317 Views Category: Fun
- 65,686 Views Category: Fun