How many of you work so you can buy more Weed?
Category: Fun | Posted on Sat, October, 5th 2013 by THCFinder
Weed Man Mistakes
Category: Culture | Posted on Sat, October, 5th 2013 by THCFinder
Okay so those of us that aren't able to purchase our weed at the dispensary still have to buy weed from the weed guy. The "weed guy" could be your coworker, a friend's friend, or someone that you don't really remember meeting but you can remember buying weed from them... A lot of weed. But even the weed guy makes mistakes. And some of the weed guys tend to make far too many mistakes. The following list is some of the worst things done by the people you get your weed from.
- Weed should never be sold, stored, near, within five feet of ANY bag that has previously held a flavored cigar. This is the ultimate form of disrespect towards this plant. Doing this is such a terrible thing, that I think the next most terrible action would be pissing on a beautiful pot plant. It's not okay. It completely ruins the weed and makes it unsmokeable. As an unhappy customer, not only will you be upset that you actually spent money on this junk, but your weed man won't take it back. If this happens more than once (it should NEVER happen but sometimes, it is what it is), ditch your dealer because Acid weed is disgusting.
- Dear weed guy, if your phone rings, ANSWER IT! Avoiding texts and calls all day isn't going to make you any money. You'll end up with an angry mob after you or you'll just lose all your customers to the dealer who actually knows how to hit "REPLY".
- By asking the weed guy where he is, you can apparently insult them to the point where they say they're ten minutes away when in reality, they're smoking a blunt with their other buddies. Whatever makes them take so long, it's a bummer. When a stoner runs out of weed, it's a very sad day. A weed guy that takes forever isn't going to last long.
- Stating that weed is fire or dank when in reality, it tastes like lawn isn't okay. If it's mediocre, it's mediocre. Lying about the quality of weed before people smoke it sucks. I want to know what I'm smoking. I don't want unpleasant surprises in my bong when I go to smoke it.
- Not growing your own makes you responsible to proper transportation. Vacuum sealed bags need to be SEALED! Have you ever gotten a batch of bud that got shipped with a damaged seal? They package things around it, obviously, to keep the smell from escaping. I got a bag that had broken open once and it tasted like laundry detergent. It was horrifying. That was the only time I ever got money back for weed because my buddy felt so badly that the bag had broken.
Hopefully, your weed guy is a good one and you don't have any of these problems. If you do, maybe it's time to start thinking about finding a new weed man. The things listed above suck. It's always a huge bummer to get a bad bag. There are always the options of growing your own or just moving somewhere else, if you don't have any other weed friend options.
GDP Shatter Concentrate
Category: Concentrates | Posted on Sat, October, 5th 2013 by THCFinder
- 182,529 Views Category: Odd
- 143,934 Views Category: Fun
- 134,005 Views Category: Culture
- 91,484 Views Category: Culture
- 91,090 Views Category: Fun
- 89,875 Views Category: Culture
- 72,616 Views Category: Culture
- 70,138 Views Category: Odd
- 62,712 Views Category: Fun
- 55,615 Views Category: Fun