Weed World vans around NYC are selling phony marijuana pops that don't contain pot
Skywalker OG nugs
Idiot Facebook user offers marijuana for sale
BEMIDJI, Minn. — Bemidji police are investigating after someone posted a Facebook ad for marijuana.
A Bemidji Pioneer report (http://bit.ly/1eCpN5T ) says someone offered, "WEED FOR SALE!!!" on a page called "Bemidji Area Online Sale." The page allows people to advertise items such as cars, tools, baby clothes and electronics.
The controversial post shows a photo of a dozen glass jars containing what looks like marijuana. The poster said he'd be in a Target parking lot in a black and silver Ford Taurus for anyone who wanted to buy.
Two Beltrami County deputies went to the parking lot but didn't find the car.
The Facebook page was set up by Shawn Williams. He says page members were angry that he allowed the post, but police wanted it left up so they could track the poster.
Do you Dab?
- 177,323 Views Category: Odd
- 140,760 Views Category: Fun
- 131,030 Views Category: Culture
- 88,119 Views Category: Culture
- 87,361 Views Category: Fun
- 86,409 Views Category: Culture
- 69,548 Views Category: Culture
- 66,372 Views Category: Odd
- 59,232 Views Category: Fun
- 52,056 Views Category: Fun