Purple Diesel (Sativa)
Purple Diesel is an equally balanced hybrid strain. 50% indica 50% sativa, this is the spawn of Purple Kush and Sour Diesel. The yield is strong and the scent is a combination of fruity and dank. Recommended for medical marijuana patients with migraines, depression, anxiety and chronic pain.
Congressional Briefing To Highlight Need To Fix Research System For Marijuana
Sour Grapes (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
Marijuana CEO Puts Tornado Victims in Hotel Rooms
What strain are you smoking on today?
How ‘Medical’ Is Marijuana?
- 189,469 Views Category: Odd
- 148,949 Views Category: Fun
- 138,641 Views Category: Culture
- 98,311 Views Category: Culture
- 97,541 Views Category: Fun
- 96,936 Views Category: Culture
- 78,372 Views Category: Culture
- 76,482 Views Category: Odd
- 68,453 Views Category: Fun
- 61,266 Views Category: Fun