OG Kush (Hybrid)
Known as The "Original Gangster" or "Ocean Grown" OG Kush comes from the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles and is considered to be the strain that put Southern California buds on par with the flowers coming from up North. Developed over three generations and years of stabilizing as well as developing the perfect fertilizer / food for this particular strain, resulted in a phenomenal kush, said to be the strongest strains today. OG Kush, when properly grown, has the highest THC content of all kushes.
Ohio Legislature To Hold Series Of Bipartisan Hearings On Medical Marijuana
What is synthetic marijuana?
Is synthetic marijuana legal?
‘Do I roll it?’ Lawmakers on Colo. marijuana mission
- 190,591 Views Category: Odd
- 149,904 Views Category: Fun
- 139,392 Views Category: Culture
- 100,090 Views Category: Culture
- 98,693 Views Category: Culture
- 98,642 Views Category: Fun
- 79,403 Views Category: Culture
- 77,625 Views Category: Odd
- 69,490 Views Category: Fun
- 62,616 Views Category: Fun