New Review Shows Marijuana Eases Opioid Addiction
A new look at some old research covering the medicinal effects of the cannabis plant shows that certain components of the herb could be a saving grace for those suffering from the grips of opioid addiction.
To date, there has not been a lot of relevant research conducted on this topic, mostly due to restrictions imposed by the federal government. However, there has been some anecdotal evidence to emerge over the past few years, suggesting that cannabinoids could hold the power to address the opioid epidemic currently spiraling out of control across the United States.
It is for this reason the scientific community has shown a newfound interest in putting the cannabis plant under a microscope.
Unfortunately, conducting this type of research is not exactly an easy task.
American Beauty - Lester buying drugs from Ricky
Purple TrainWreck (Hybrid)
Infused Cannabis Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
Black Label Kush (Indica)
- 194,538 Views Category: Odd
- 153,425 Views Category: Fun
- 143,091 Views Category: Culture
- 106,202 Views Category: Culture
- 104,418 Views Category: Culture
- 103,000 Views Category: Fun
- 83,318 Views Category: Culture
- 81,618 Views Category: Odd
- 73,603 Views Category: Fun
- 66,911 Views Category: Fun