Colorado Health Department Grants Millions for Cannabis Research
Red Dragon (Hybrid)
Colorado Plans to Restrict Home Grows
Thanks to the most expansive plant limits in America, there’s no better place to be an at-home marijuana farmer than Colorado.
This has also meant there’s no better place to grow cannabis under legal protections in order to ship it around the country and sell it on the black market than Colorado.
And Colorado is tired of it—as is federal law enforcement, which is leading authorities all over the Rocky Mountain State to ponder paring back those plant limits.
Medical marijuana patients in Colorado can grow up to 99 plants, Westword notes, with recreational cannabis users—read: anyone 21 and over—able to cultivate six plants per person. And both patients and rec users have the ability to join up with other adults to form a larger co-op of plants.
What strain are you smoking on today?
New DEA rule on extracts, CBD causes commotion in cannabis industry
Cheech & Chong - What do you guys want?
- 192,601 Views Category: Odd
- 151,663 Views Category: Fun
- 141,191 Views Category: Culture
- 103,136 Views Category: Culture
- 101,683 Views Category: Culture
- 100,817 Views Category: Fun
- 81,401 Views Category: Culture
- 79,556 Views Category: Odd
- 71,501 Views Category: Fun
- 64,900 Views Category: Fun