Judge: Looking Stoned Doesn’t Equate to Impaired Driving
A Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court judge has determined that just because a motorist appears to be stoned doesn’t mean they have been operating a vehicle under the influence of marijuana.
Central District Court Judge Andrew M. D’Angelo said last week during an evidentiary hearing that while he acknowledges the consumption of marijuana can lead to impairment, there is “no evidence” that characteristics such as “red eyes and drowsiness” are “equated with impaired driving.”
D’Angelo went on to say that a police officer could not measure how a person’s marijuana use has hindered his or her ability to drive.
Strawberry Cough (Hybrid)
Strawberry Cough has a sweet strawberry smell and thick smoke that will leave you coughing. It provides a nice sativa buzz that will lift your spirits, great for going out and enjoying mother nature or getting things done. Overall it is a comfortable and enjoyable, yet also powerful, experience.
You Can Now Apply to Grow Medical Marijuana in Australia
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
- 192,453 Views Category: Odd
- 151,520 Views Category: Fun
- 141,061 Views Category: Culture
- 102,857 Views Category: Culture
- 101,463 Views Category: Culture
- 100,659 Views Category: Fun
- 81,233 Views Category: Culture
- 79,412 Views Category: Odd
- 71,333 Views Category: Fun
- 64,747 Views Category: Fun