High Fries?!? Ohio Mother Allegedly Finds Marijuana in Wendy’s Order
Some employees of a Wendy’s restaurant in Ohio could soon find themselves standing in the unemployment line, and possibly even face charges, after a Huber Heights woman reportedly discovered her daughter’s french fries had been seasoned with a little Mary Jane.
According to a report from WDTN News, Dezeray Risner pulled into a local Wendy’s earlier this week to get her 4-year-old daughter an order of fries. However, minutes after leaving the drive-thru, her little girl began screaming from the back seat about how her food “tasted funny.” Upon further inspection, Risner says she found that the fries had come with a side of marijuana.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Gourmet ganja? Marijuana dining is growing up, slowly
LYONS, Colo. (AP) — How to set a tone of woodsy chic at a four-course candlelight dinner served under the stars in the Colorado foothills:
Live musicians and flowers, check.
Award-winning cuisine, check.
Beer and wine pairings with each course, check.
Marijuana pairings? Oh, yes.
Pot Shop - Macklemore Thrift Shop Parody
Bubba Kush (Indica)
CBD Treatment for Ischemic Stroke: New Research
- 192,265 Views Category: Odd
- 151,336 Views Category: Fun
- 140,904 Views Category: Culture
- 102,595 Views Category: Culture
- 101,179 Views Category: Culture
- 100,460 Views Category: Fun
- 81,045 Views Category: Culture
- 79,228 Views Category: Odd
- 71,112 Views Category: Fun
- 64,567 Views Category: Fun