Learn how to Start your own Dispensary legally!
These are the "secrets" dispensary owners don't want you to know!
Who Else Wants To Know How To Open A Marijuana Dispensary Legally -Guaranteed?
From: Matt Jacobsen
If you are interested in learning everything there is to know about how to open a legal dispensary (from someone who personally owns 6 dispensaries that have served thousands of legally qualified medical cannabis patients and their primary caregivers) then this is going to be the most important information you'll ever read...
Recently, a tell-all, comprehensive "How-To" A-Z guide was released in an amazing new eBook called "The Ultimate Guide To Starting A Dispensary"
It's amazing, because it covers every bit of information (nothing left out) you've ever wanted to know about opening your own dispensary, plus more...
Just imagine being able to get your own legal dispensary process started in just 3 days (or less) without wasting all your time getting confused, missing out on important laws or spending a fortune on expensive lawyers.
And you could do this from the comfort of your own home - wouldn't that be great?
Get a Dispensary Started Quick
Well, every bit of this eBook is packed with themost up-to-date, cutting edge information on how to open a legal dispensary written by a current dispensary ownerand it took me several years to research, gather the data, refine it and compile it into this amazing new eBook. Ive used this process myself and repeated it several times. This system works whether you've just began looking into it or have been considering it for a while but not known exactly what to do.
Here's just a few things you'll discover in "The Ultimate Guide To Starting A Dispensary" eBook:
- Obtaining necessary City and/or County Business Licenses with these 3 easy techniques...
- 4 little known, yet simple ways to approcahing & dealing with difficult and hard to work with landlords...
- Secrets of dispensary owners in the business that few people ever know about including costs, how to find a location, buying & selling product, hiring employees, customer check-in procedures, payment processing, insurance, accounting, security, etc. ...
- 3 proven steps to networking and outreach with elected officials and law enforcement...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to your Dispensary Business Formation...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to your dispensary application...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes how to obtain your non-profit status...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies for dealing with city attorneys, city and county planners, zoning committees, police commissions, city council members, and county Board of Supervisors...
- When to talk to local law enforcement so they dont shut you down...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks to triple your daily revenue...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to Incorporation, Bylaws, Employee & Patient Applications, Licenses, Taxes, Permits, Zoning, Contracts...
- How often to pay taxes so the IRS doesnt shut you down...
- What systems and forms to use for new member screening, bookkeeping, inventory control...
- The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to get hundreds of legal patients (your customers) once you open your doors...
- How to know what kind of forms patients need to fill out, health and safety codes, and the most up-to-date, current marijuana laws...
- How to stay out of trouble and flip it around so that the community loves you and praises your dispensary
But that's not all...Because that's just a small tiny fraction of the amount of information you'll discover in this jam packed eBook that you can download within 2 minutes from the comfort of your own home.
If you like what you've read so far than here's what to do...
You can get your hands on my free ecourse in 30 seconds (or less) by visiting the link below and then entering your email once youre there:
Free Dispensary Ecourse
Lets be honest here...You could be spending countless hours doing research not knowing if you have complete information, gathering information that may not be current, wasting time and money talking to lawyers who wont give you the full scoop unless you spend several thousands incorporating through them, or be trying to interview reclusive dispensary owners who wont give away their secrets, and still wouldn't even get close to the amount of information that's jam packed into this ecourse...
And that alone would cost you an arm and a leg in terms of money and time spent...
Because you see...this isn't some off-the-wall, slapped together ecourse!
You Owe It To Yourself To Have This ecourse
637 other dispensary owners use this very same system you'll be using. In the past 8 weeks alone, over 2496 people have signed up to receive my exclusive "How To Start A Dispensary" newsletter.
- If you've been looking into this for a long time but feel confused and lost, this will work for you.
- If you dont have thousands to spend on attorneys, this is for you.
- If you're thinking about starting a dispensary and you want to make sure you do everything legally so you dont find yourself in trouble or in jail, this is for you.
- How to fill out the business plan so you can get funding or additional funding for your dispensary
- How to fill out the business plan with the items your city officials want to see
- Several crucial things in filling out the business plan you may not have initially considered
What are you still doing here!!? Go to start a dispensary and get the free ecourse!!
Medical marijuana law takes effect in Connecticut
First Medical Marijuana Dispensary in New Jersey Faces Delayed Opening
The opening of New Jersey's first state-authorized medical marijuana dispensary is going to be delayed, according to the New Jersey Department of Health.
Greenleaf Alternative Treatment Center will not be ready to open for several weeks because it does not have its final certificate of occupancy from Montclair Township, New Jersey.
Delays have been numerous for patients in New Jersey, and that, combined with the heavy restrictions in the program itself, makes one wonder just how serious officials in NJ are about helping sick people.
The New Jersey legislature passed a law allowing medical marijuana in January 2010, but no dispensaries have opened yet.
So far, 170 physicians and 239 patients have registered to take part in the program.
Check out the woman in the video below at about 1:20 in who talks about medical marijuana not being for anxiety since Xanax can be prescribed for that. Some people are just woefully unaware of the awful side effects that come with drugs like Xanax. The male reporter describes the cannabis user as “glassy” towards the end of the interview; have you ever seen someone after taking a Xanax?
- 166,097 Views Category: Odd
- 135,038 Views Category: Fun
- 124,965 Views Category: Culture
- 82,874 Views Category: Culture
- 79,631 Views Category: Culture
- 79,423 Views Category: Fun
- 63,852 Views Category: Culture
- 59,569 Views Category: Odd
- 53,752 Views Category: Fun
- 46,808 Views Category: Fun