Legal Marijuana in Oregon Comes With a Surprising Twist
Pardon the pun, but you could say expectations are high around the country that this could be the biggest year ever for marijuana legalization.
Consumers and legislators are seeing green
To recap, the past two decades haven't been too shabby for marijuana supporters. Some 23 states, as well as Washington, D.C., now allow for physicians to prescribe medical marijuana for specific ailments, and four states -- Washington, Colorado, Oregon, and Alaska -- plus D.C. now allow for the sale of recreational marijuana to adults ages 21 and up. Even a decade ago the thought of marijuana being legal anywhere would have been somewhat far-fetched, but it's a reality now in four states, and perhaps more by the end of the year.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Cannabis Lobby Day At The Oregon Capitol On Monday
Cypress Hill - "Hits From The Bong"
Blue Dragon (Hybrid)
Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Patients To Hold News Conference And Rally At Capitol
- 190,877 Views Category: Odd
- 150,081 Views Category: Fun
- 139,583 Views Category: Culture
- 100,472 Views Category: Culture
- 99,086 Views Category: Culture
- 98,901 Views Category: Fun
- 79,666 Views Category: Culture
- 77,852 Views Category: Odd
- 69,749 Views Category: Fun
- 62,908 Views Category: Fun