July 11: The Ricky Williams Laurel Rosebud Golf Invitational
Private Reserve OG (Indica)
UN World Drug Report Shows Cannabis Use and Acceptance Continues to Grow
What strain are you smoking on today?
Arguably the Most Important Marijuana Decision Ever Is Just Weeks Away
You'd be hard-pressed to find an industry with faster growth potential than marijuana.
Since it was first approved in California 20 years ago, medical marijuana has become legalized throughout half the country. Most interestingly, the last two states to legalize medical marijuana -- Pennsylvania and Ohio -- have done so entirely through the legislative process (i.e., without bringing the matter to vote by residents of the state). We've also witnessed four states (Colorado, Washington, Oregon, and Alaska), as well as Washington, D.C., legalize recreational cannabis.
The growth figures are huge. ArcView Market Research, a leading cannabis research company, suggests that 30% compound annual growth is possible between 2015 and 2020. This would put the legal-marijuana industry on pace for nearly $22 billion in sales by 2020, based on ArcView's estimated $6.7 billion in legal sales for 2016.
- 189,493 Views Category: Odd
- 148,979 Views Category: Fun
- 138,663 Views Category: Culture
- 98,342 Views Category: Culture
- 97,567 Views Category: Fun
- 96,989 Views Category: Culture
- 78,404 Views Category: Culture
- 76,521 Views Category: Odd
- 68,484 Views Category: Fun
- 61,300 Views Category: Fun