Jack in the Box to offer new menu to target marijuana smokers with munchies in California
LONG BEACH, Calif. – Jack in the Box is going to take advantage of California’s new recreational marijuana laws by offering a new menu targeting pot smokers.
The fast food chain will debut the weed-themed Merry Munchie Meal at three restaurants in Long Beach, California in mid-January, USA Today reports.
The munchie meal will be offered from Jan. 18 to 25 and is part of a partnership with cannabis lifestyle website Merry Jane – which is backed by Snoop Dogg.
Bubba Kush (Indica)
Medical Marijuana Reverses Tobacco Caused Ischemia
What strain are you smoking on today?
More pregnant women are using pot, study finds
- 193,010 Views Category: Odd
- 152,024 Views Category: Fun
- 141,517 Views Category: Culture
- 103,713 Views Category: Culture
- 102,208 Views Category: Culture
- 101,245 Views Category: Fun
- 81,803 Views Category: Culture
- 79,967 Views Category: Odd
- 71,867 Views Category: Fun
- 65,287 Views Category: Fun