Chocolope - Hybrid
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Minnesotas legislature approves medical marijuana. Could New York be next?
Wisconsin Girl Dies Waiting For Implementation Of Marijuana Extract Legislation
Homemade Cannabis Elixir
- 187,458 Views Category: Odd
- 147,008 Views Category: Fun
- 136,964 Views Category: Culture
- 95,785 Views Category: Culture
- 95,420 Views Category: Fun
- 94,016 Views Category: Culture
- 76,074 Views Category: Culture
- 74,071 Views Category: Odd
- 66,251 Views Category: Fun
- 59,114 Views Category: Fun