Ways To Be A Healthy Stoner
Category: Culture | Posted on Sat, November, 30th 2013 by THCFinder
Let's face it, stoners don't have the best reputation of being healthy. Usually, people think we sit around and waste time for the most part. A lot of us don't do that but for those that do, this list will hopefully get you up and moving for the sake of fighting the stereotype. Not only that but your health will thank you if you move around a little bit.
1. Do chores. They're not the most fun thing that you could be doing. But at least you're up and moving. Whether it's laundry, dishes, or cleaning the living room. This way, you're not just sitting in one spot all the time.
2. Start doing a squat challenge. These will kick your ass, seriously. Doing squats not only gets your blood flowing but it benefits your behind as well. Trust me, you'll thank yourself for doing this exercise.
3. If you're running errands, you're not sitting. Get up and go grocery shopping or instead of making coffee at home, go sit and have one at your favorite coffee shop. Invite friends or go alone. Either way, you're out of the house!
4. Don't succumb to the greasy fast food giants. I know that they're tempting and taste amazing but with chicken nuggets made out of pink mush and burgers that drip grease to your elbows, it might be a safe bet to stay away from fast food as much as possible.
5. Avoid smoking and vape instead. Or eat edibles. Any kind of smoke in your lungs has the potential to cause damage. So those that are extremely health conscious should avoid inhaling smoke in to their lungs.
When it comes to be healthy, it really comes down to common sense. Pay attention to your normal habits and try to make them a involve a little more activity. Instead of always sitting around watching cartoons when you're smoking, make the choice to do something different. Being a healthy stoner also shows other people that we've surpassed the stereotype of being lazy and we're just as active and healthy as everyone else.
Colorado Governor Calls For Over $7 Million To Fund Marijuana-Related Research
Category: News | Posted on Sat, November, 30th 2013 by THCFinder
In his 2014 budget proposal Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper is calling for over $7 million in funding for “legitimate” studies examining the medical benefits of cannabis. Under the proposal, grants sized between $500,000 and $1 million would be distributed to universities, research hospitals, foundations and so forth, in order to study cannabis’ effect on conditions such as epilepsy, and post-traumatic stress disorder..
“The impetus is that we have about $13 million in the Medical Marijuana [Program] Cash Fund, and it needs to be used for purposes that relate to the people who paid for their medical-marijuana cards,” says Henry Sobanet, Director of the Governor’s Office of State Planning and Budgeting. “And the impetus really was that now there appears to be ways where legitimate research can be conducted on the use of cannabis or marijuana for medical purposes.”
If the state’s legislature approves this portion of the budget, the program – which consists of a full time administrator to oversee grant distribution – will begin in July of next year.
Hells Angel OG Medical Cannabis
Category: Nugs | Posted on Sat, November, 30th 2013 by THCFinder
- 185,495 Views Category: Odd
- 145,698 Views Category: Fun
- 135,773 Views Category: Culture
- 94,050 Views Category: Culture
- 93,536 Views Category: Fun
- 92,050 Views Category: Culture
- 74,615 Views Category: Culture
- 72,337 Views Category: Odd
- 64,651 Views Category: Fun
- 57,608 Views Category: Fun