What strain are you smoking on today?
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Getting "The Fear
Pot Matters: Marijuana Use Up on Campus—But Binge Drinking Is Down
Marijuana use by college students has spiked in the last decade, a new survey shows.
Monitoring the Future (MTF), a continuing study of American youth, reports that nearly four in 10 college students—38 percent—had used marijuana in the past year. That’s up from three in 10 in 2006.
Daily and close-to-daily use—20 or more times a month—went up as well. In 2014, 5.9 percent of college students report frequent use, up from 3.5 percent in 2007.
That represents “the highest level of daily use measured in the last 34 years,” the report says.
Black Label Kush (Indica)
Los Angeles Times Endorses Proposition 64 to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
Tahoe OG (Indica)
- 192,237 Views Category: Odd
- 151,303 Views Category: Fun
- 140,876 Views Category: Culture
- 102,562 Views Category: Culture
- 101,149 Views Category: Culture
- 100,429 Views Category: Fun
- 81,007 Views Category: Culture
- 79,204 Views Category: Odd
- 71,091 Views Category: Fun
- 64,537 Views Category: Fun