Marijuana Dispensaries see Increased Sales During the Holidays, Just like Other Retailers
Bubba Kush (Indica)
How a 1 Billion Marijuana Company is Preparing For Legal Weed In Canada
VICE News gets an exclusive look inside Canopy Growth Corp., the Canadian marijuana producer that calls itself the world’s largest legal weed company.
So far the company has only been allowed to sell to medical patients, but that will all change when prime minister Justin Trudeau makes good on his promise to legalize marijuana for recreational purposes in the Spring of 2017.
That’s especially good news for Canopy, which has been gearing up for the recreational market for years, even though the government hasn’t yet even unveiled its legalization plan. This year, its subsidiary Tweed announced a partnership with Snoop Dogg, and it became the first weed company to list on a major stock exchange. Since then, its stock price has rocketed upwards, and they’ve been evaluated at upwards of $1 billion, making them the first Canadian pot company to reach that mark.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Marijuana Industry Raises Over $1 Billion In 2016
- 193,004 Views Category: Odd
- 152,020 Views Category: Fun
- 141,516 Views Category: Culture
- 103,703 Views Category: Culture
- 102,202 Views Category: Culture
- 101,239 Views Category: Fun
- 81,794 Views Category: Culture
- 79,962 Views Category: Odd
- 71,864 Views Category: Fun
- 65,282 Views Category: Fun