South Carolina Primary Voters Support Ending Mass Incarceration, Decriminalizing Drug Possession, Treating Drugs As A Health Issue
Cherry Kush (Hybrid)
Red Tape in Legal Pot States Pushing Industry and Market into a Corner
What strain are you smoking on today?
Maryland House rejects effort to strengthen penalty for marijuana use
The House of Delegates turned back a Republican-led effort Wednesday to stiffen a bill that would make it a criminal offense to smoke marijuana in a vehicle.
Following lively debate, the House voted 79-53 to reject an amendment that would make it a criminal misdemeanor to smoke marijuana on the Ocean City Boardwalk, in a state park or in other public spaces.
The original bill would have dealt with vehicles and public space issues, but the language on public space was stripped out by the House Judiciary Committee.
American Dad - Stan and Rodger Get High
- 191,106 Views Category: Odd
- 150,252 Views Category: Fun
- 139,726 Views Category: Culture
- 100,761 Views Category: Culture
- 99,339 Views Category: Culture
- 99,118 Views Category: Fun
- 79,857 Views Category: Culture
- 78,034 Views Category: Odd
- 69,931 Views Category: Fun
- 63,105 Views Category: Fun