Snow Cap (Sativa)
Colorado Health Department Grants Millions for Cannabis Research
Red Dragon (Hybrid)
Colorado Plans to Restrict Home Grows
Thanks to the most expansive plant limits in America, there’s no better place to be an at-home marijuana farmer than Colorado.
This has also meant there’s no better place to grow cannabis under legal protections in order to ship it around the country and sell it on the black market than Colorado.
And Colorado is tired of it—as is federal law enforcement, which is leading authorities all over the Rocky Mountain State to ponder paring back those plant limits.
Medical marijuana patients in Colorado can grow up to 99 plants, Westword notes, with recreational cannabis users—read: anyone 21 and over—able to cultivate six plants per person. And both patients and rec users have the ability to join up with other adults to form a larger co-op of plants.
What strain are you smoking on today?
- 193,588 Views Category: Odd
- 152,597 Views Category: Fun
- 142,106 Views Category: Culture
- 104,661 Views Category: Culture
- 103,033 Views Category: Culture
- 101,979 Views Category: Fun
- 82,414 Views Category: Culture
- 80,639 Views Category: Odd
- 72,538 Views Category: Fun
- 65,905 Views Category: Fun