Colorado Health Department Grants Millions for Cannabis Research
Red Dragon (Hybrid)
Colorado Plans to Restrict Home Grows
Thanks to the most expansive plant limits in America, there’s no better place to be an at-home marijuana farmer than Colorado.
This has also meant there’s no better place to grow cannabis under legal protections in order to ship it around the country and sell it on the black market than Colorado.
And Colorado is tired of it—as is federal law enforcement, which is leading authorities all over the Rocky Mountain State to ponder paring back those plant limits.
Medical marijuana patients in Colorado can grow up to 99 plants, Westword notes, with recreational cannabis users—read: anyone 21 and over—able to cultivate six plants per person. And both patients and rec users have the ability to join up with other adults to form a larger co-op of plants.
What strain are you smoking on today?
New DEA rule on extracts, CBD causes commotion in cannabis industry
Cheech & Chong - What do you guys want?
- 193,260 Views Category: Odd
- 152,238 Views Category: Fun
- 141,726 Views Category: Culture
- 104,105 Views Category: Culture
- 102,510 Views Category: Culture
- 101,555 Views Category: Fun
- 82,030 Views Category: Culture
- 80,222 Views Category: Odd
- 72,135 Views Category: Fun
- 65,526 Views Category: Fun