Hemp in Wisconsin; a perfect climate and soil for growing marijuana
Rules For Legal Recreational Marijuana Sales Announced In Colorado
Puff puff, pass it: 52% of adults in the US want to legalize marijuana
It looks as if the supporters of marijuana legalization aren't just stoner college kids and your one uncle who lives in an Airstream. A historic 52 percent of adults in the U.S., according to a survey by the Pew Research Center, are in favor of legalizing marijuana, up 11 points since 2010.
Sixty percent think the feds have no business enforcing laws in the 18 states that have legalized marijuana use for medical purposes. Seventy-two percent of adults think the cost of pursuing and imprisoning marijuana users is more than it's worth, and the cops enforcing those laws agree. According to Rolling Stone, many officers are sick of busting teens for marijuana possession when they could be doing "real police work."
- 177,198 Views Category: Odd
- 140,688 Views Category: Fun
- 130,948 Views Category: Culture
- 88,045 Views Category: Culture
- 87,281 Views Category: Fun
- 86,315 Views Category: Culture
- 69,500 Views Category: Culture
- 66,288 Views Category: Odd
- 59,140 Views Category: Fun
- 51,961 Views Category: Fun