Frosty Death Star OG buds
Medical Cannabis Cotton Candy
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, August, 28th 2013 by THCFinder
Denver City Council discusses marijuana sales tax
Category: News | Posted on Wed, August, 28th 2013 by THCFinder
DENVER - On the Denver City Council's agenda on Monday was a special retail marijuana sales tax discussion.
The potential tax will be subject to the approval of the voters at a special municipal election to be held in conjunction with the state odd-year election on Nov. 5.
The sales tax would be at an initial rate of 5 percent and allows the City Council to move the rate anywhere between 3.5 percent and 15 percent without further voter approval.
This sales tax would be on top of the already approved state tax on marijuana.
The bill must pass no later than Monday in order to meet the deadlines for the November ballot.
- 182,696 Views Category: Odd
- 144,044 Views Category: Fun
- 134,105 Views Category: Culture
- 91,635 Views Category: Culture
- 91,211 Views Category: Fun
- 90,005 Views Category: Culture
- 72,725 Views Category: Culture
- 70,270 Views Category: Odd
- 62,819 Views Category: Fun
- 55,720 Views Category: Fun