What strain are you smoking on today?
Tommy Chong launching YouTube show amid cancer battle
The Bubble Gum originated in Indiana in the 1970s. After making the rounds in the States, the genetics were taken to Holland during the 1990s, where a stable interbred variety was developed. Named Bubble Gum from the start, this variety quickly acquired a reputation for its sweetness, so much that the name "Bubble Gum" has been widely borrowed for all sorts of seeds and weed. The winner of many accolades, Bubble Gum has placed repeatedly in the High Times Cannabis Cup: 3rd place in 1994 for best coffeeshop product, 2nd place for best bioproduct and 2nd for the overall Cannabis Cup in 1995, and 2nd place again in 1999 for the overall Cannabis Cup.
Soon Oregon Will Not Allow Out Of State Medical Marijuana Patients Or Growers
White Russian (Hybrid)
Drone Deliveries are Making Cannabis Rain from the Heavens
- 190,185 Views Category: Odd
- 149,557 Views Category: Fun
- 139,104 Views Category: Culture
- 99,532 Views Category: Culture
- 98,198 Views Category: Fun
- 98,081 Views Category: Culture
- 78,997 Views Category: Culture
- 77,255 Views Category: Odd
- 69,124 Views Category: Fun
- 62,121 Views Category: Fun