2nd Medical Marijuana Facility Opens in NJ
Bubble Gum - Indica
The Bubble Gum originated in Indiana in the 1970s. After making the rounds in the States, the genetics were taken to Holland during the 1990s, where a stable interbred variety was developed. Named Bubble Gum from the start, this variety quickly acquired a reputation for its sweetness, so much that the name "Bubble Gum" has been widely borrowed for all sorts of seeds and weed. The winner of many accolades, Bubble Gum has placed repeatedly in the High Times Cannabis Cup: 3rd place in 1994 for best coffeeshop product, 2nd place for best bioproduct and 2nd for the overall Cannabis Cup in 1995, and 2nd place again in 1999 for the overall Cannabis Cup.
Marijuana likely to be decriminalized in D.C.
Dutch Dragon Cannabis
Cannabis Coffee Shake
- 185,079 Views Category: Odd
- 145,446 Views Category: Fun
- 135,520 Views Category: Culture
- 93,704 Views Category: Culture
- 93,155 Views Category: Fun
- 91,754 Views Category: Culture
- 74,347 Views Category: Culture
- 72,007 Views Category: Odd
- 64,334 Views Category: Fun
- 57,277 Views Category: Fun