Purple Diesel (Sativa)
Purple Diesel is an equally balanced hybrid strain. 50% indica 50% sativa, this is the spawn of Purple Kush and Sour Diesel. The yield is strong and the scent is a combination of fruity and dank. Recommended for medical marijuana patients with migraines, depression, anxiety and chronic pain.
Congressional Briefing To Highlight Need To Fix Research System For Marijuana
Sour Grapes (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
Marijuana CEO Puts Tornado Victims in Hotel Rooms
What strain are you smoking on today?
How ‘Medical’ Is Marijuana?
- 190,005 Views Category: Odd
- 149,391 Views Category: Fun
- 138,986 Views Category: Culture
- 99,202 Views Category: Culture
- 98,047 Views Category: Fun
- 97,760 Views Category: Culture
- 78,834 Views Category: Culture
- 77,044 Views Category: Odd
- 68,947 Views Category: Fun
- 61,853 Views Category: Fun