Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
What Would It Take To Reform Marijuana Rules In Professional Sports?
Bubba Kush (Indica)
Harmful Medical Marijuana Tax Bills Advance In California
- 191,781 Views Category: Odd
- 150,860 Views Category: Fun
- 140,484 Views Category: Culture
- 101,809 Views Category: Culture
- 100,406 Views Category: Culture
- 99,890 Views Category: Fun
- 80,531 Views Category: Culture
- 78,745 Views Category: Odd
- 70,604 Views Category: Fun
- 64,017 Views Category: Fun