Michigan to Get Push from MPP to Legalize Marijuana in 2018
Although a proposed ballot measure seeking to legalize marijuana across Michigan for recreational purposes failed to get in front of the voters this year, the word on the street is that the Marijuana Policy Project, the national cannabis advocacy group largely responsible for Colorado’s legal pot market, is considering jumping in to get the deed done in 2018.
In the coming months, the MPP will pick up where it left off six years ago, when the group led the campaign to bring medical marijuana to the Great Lake State, by embarking on a three city tour to discuss with advocates the drafting of a new initiative intended to bring down prohibition in Michigan. The tour is scheduled to make stops in Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor and Detroit.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Marijuana Growing Operation In Canyon Country Strip Mall Busted
Pineapple Express (Hybrid)
California’s Prop 64 Supported by Coalition of Public Leaders
- 192,617 Views Category: Odd
- 151,681 Views Category: Fun
- 141,211 Views Category: Culture
- 103,161 Views Category: Culture
- 101,714 Views Category: Culture
- 100,840 Views Category: Fun
- 81,420 Views Category: Culture
- 79,577 Views Category: Odd
- 71,520 Views Category: Fun
- 64,917 Views Category: Fun