Details Of New Drugged Driving Law Not Pretty, Not Science
Democratic Party Officially Includes Marijuana Reform in Its 2016 Platform
Oregon ranked second among states smoking the most marijuana
Support for marijuana legalization in the United States has risen steadily over the years. Today, a majority of Americans are in favor of legalizing the drug, although the number of people actually smoking weed is far lower. Slightly more than 13 percent of Americans 12 years old and over report using marijuana in the past year.
To identify the 12 states smoking the most marijuana, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed the percentage of people 12 years and over who reported smoking marijuana in the past year based on surveys conducted between 2013 and 2014 by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, also known as SAMHSA. A range of other drug use data, including total drug users, marijuana initiates over the past two years, use in the past month, and perceptions of risk among each state’s 12-years-and-older population, also came from SAMHSA. Maximum fines for possession were obtained from marijuana reform advocate NORML.
The Hot Chick- Where do you keep your weed?
- 191,937 Views Category: Odd
- 151,022 Views Category: Fun
- 140,629 Views Category: Culture
- 102,079 Views Category: Culture
- 100,677 Views Category: Culture
- 100,073 Views Category: Fun
- 80,712 Views Category: Culture
- 78,911 Views Category: Odd
- 70,778 Views Category: Fun
- 64,210 Views Category: Fun