What strain are you smoking on today?
Trump’s Drug Law: Punishment Before The Crime
America’s been so occupied fretting about vastly unqualified Cabinet secretaries grinding the gears of state so badly they break and desperately trying to unpack Donald Trump’s understanding of geopolitics that we’ve forgotten the new president’s most ominous warnings.
According to the two major speeches he’s delivered to date, at his Inauguration and at last summer’s Republican convention, the president believes—or says he believes—that a wave of “American carnage” has drowned the land, and only a new age of “law and order” can beat back the tide of lawlessness.
One way to do that, he suggested Tuesday, is to ensure police and prosecutors can still punish Americans—literally relieving them of their homes, personal property and wealth—without ever even accusing them of committing a crime.
Trump has proven extremely popular among the nation’s police.
Presidential OG (Hybrid)
US Veterans Enroll in First Trial of Marijuana for Chronic PTSD
Cherry Kush (Hybrid)
- 191,259 Views Category: Odd
- 150,382 Views Category: Fun
- 139,843 Views Category: Culture
- 100,960 Views Category: Culture
- 99,564 Views Category: Culture
- 99,291 Views Category: Fun
- 80,008 Views Category: Culture
- 78,175 Views Category: Odd
- 70,063 Views Category: Fun
- 63,240 Views Category: Fun