Mango - Indica
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
Hempstalk Permit Denied For 2015
Marijuana Taxes Used To Hire More School Nurses In Colorado
Pineapple Kush - Hybrid
Pineapple Kush draws from old-world genetics, a dark green Indica from California. The feeling is calming and brings a centered sensation. It is good for those that prefer a mellow high instead of a heart-racing speedy sensation. The aroma and flavor is decidedly pineapple, with a subtle sweetness that lingers pleasantly on the tongue.
Is Marijuana Linked To Abnormalities In Key Brain Region?
- 189,045 Views Category: Odd
- 148,496 Views Category: Fun
- 138,284 Views Category: Culture
- 97,797 Views Category: Culture
- 97,116 Views Category: Fun
- 96,244 Views Category: Culture
- 77,862 Views Category: Culture
- 76,038 Views Category: Odd
- 68,046 Views Category: Fun
- 60,814 Views Category: Fun