Rules For Legal Recreational Marijuana Sales Announced In Colorado
Puff puff, pass it: 52% of adults in the US want to legalize marijuana
It looks as if the supporters of marijuana legalization aren't just stoner college kids and your one uncle who lives in an Airstream. A historic 52 percent of adults in the U.S., according to a survey by the Pew Research Center, are in favor of legalizing marijuana, up 11 points since 2010.
Sixty percent think the feds have no business enforcing laws in the 18 states that have legalized marijuana use for medical purposes. Seventy-two percent of adults think the cost of pursuing and imprisoning marijuana users is more than it's worth, and the cops enforcing those laws agree. According to Rolling Stone, many officers are sick of busting teens for marijuana possession when they could be doing "real police work."
PTSD added to list of qualifying conditions for medical marijuana treatment
- 178,875 Views Category: Odd
- 141,557 Views Category: Fun
- 131,823 Views Category: Culture
- 89,079 Views Category: Culture
- 88,246 Views Category: Fun
- 87,328 Views Category: Culture
- 70,291 Views Category: Culture
- 67,305 Views Category: Odd
- 60,086 Views Category: Fun
- 52,994 Views Category: Fun