Salem City Council allows early recreational pot sales
SALEM, Ore. - The Salem City Council voted 8 to 1 Monday night, to allow "early sales" of recreational marijuana. Mayor Anna Peterson was the only member to vote no.
The decision will allow medical marijuana dispensaries to sell recreational pot to customers 21 years and older from October 1 through December 31.
At the city council meeting, some voters expressed frustration that the early sales period was even up for debate. Others were angry that council only gave the public two days notice that it would be on Monday's agenda.
"You guys are like the Amazon Prime of Marijuana policy making," said blogger, Brian Hines, during public testimony.
Sour OG (Hybrid)
Six Reasons Why Exercising Is Better When You Consume Marijuana
Liquid Butter OG (Indica)
Florida Could Decide on Recreational Marijuana in 2016
- 190,340 Views Category: Odd
- 149,696 Views Category: Fun
- 139,206 Views Category: Culture
- 99,758 Views Category: Culture
- 98,366 Views Category: Fun
- 98,338 Views Category: Culture
- 79,141 Views Category: Culture
- 77,409 Views Category: Odd
- 69,290 Views Category: Fun
- 62,308 Views Category: Fun