With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Officers Involved In Santa Ana Medical Marijuana Dispensary Raid Should Be Fired
Lemon Kush (Hybrid)
Lemon Kush is an amazing strain known for excellent flavors, especially when grown organically. The breeder remains mysterious, but there is nothing to be questioned about these dense, frosted buds that provide a long-lasting, lung-destroying high. This bud is a cross of Master Kush and Lemon Joy, providing a potent indica-dominant effect.
Pot-in-Schools Debate Returns to Colorado
- 191,585 Views Category: Odd
- 150,674 Views Category: Fun
- 140,327 Views Category: Culture
- 101,502 Views Category: Culture
- 100,162 Views Category: Culture
- 99,693 Views Category: Fun
- 80,343 Views Category: Culture
- 78,544 Views Category: Odd
- 70,417 Views Category: Fun
- 63,706 Views Category: Fun