United Patients Group Conference Panel To Discuss Opiate Dependency, Brain Injuries, And How Cannabis Can Help
DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
New Hampshire: Senate Punts Marijuana Decriminalization Bill To Hostile Conference Committee
- 191,934 Views Category: Odd
- 151,019 Views Category: Fun
- 140,626 Views Category: Culture
- 102,073 Views Category: Culture
- 100,670 Views Category: Culture
- 100,069 Views Category: Fun
- 80,704 Views Category: Culture
- 78,909 Views Category: Odd
- 70,771 Views Category: Fun
- 64,206 Views Category: Fun