UNGASS: Mexican President Supports Medical Marijuana
Fewer Coloradans seek treatment for pot use, but heavier use seen
Colorado's treatment centers have seen a trend toward heavier marijuana use among patients in the years after the state legalized the drug, according to a new report from the state Department of Public Safety.
The 143-page report released Monday is the state's first comprehensive attempt at measuring and tracking the consequences of legalization.
In 2014, more than a third of patients in treatment reported near-daily use of marijuana, according to the report. In 2007, less than a quarter of patients reported such frequency of use.
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
United States Supreme Court Rejects Case Involving Life Sentence For Marijuana
- 191,777 Views Category: Odd
- 150,857 Views Category: Fun
- 140,482 Views Category: Culture
- 101,807 Views Category: Culture
- 100,400 Views Category: Culture
- 99,889 Views Category: Fun
- 80,528 Views Category: Culture
- 78,742 Views Category: Odd
- 70,599 Views Category: Fun
- 64,009 Views Category: Fun