Michigan to Get Push from MPP to Legalize Marijuana in 2018
Although a proposed ballot measure seeking to legalize marijuana across Michigan for recreational purposes failed to get in front of the voters this year, the word on the street is that the Marijuana Policy Project, the national cannabis advocacy group largely responsible for Colorado’s legal pot market, is considering jumping in to get the deed done in 2018.
In the coming months, the MPP will pick up where it left off six years ago, when the group led the campaign to bring medical marijuana to the Great Lake State, by embarking on a three city tour to discuss with advocates the drafting of a new initiative intended to bring down prohibition in Michigan. The tour is scheduled to make stops in Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor and Detroit.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Marijuana Growing Operation In Canyon Country Strip Mall Busted
Pineapple Express (Hybrid)
California’s Prop 64 Supported by Coalition of Public Leaders
- 193,589 Views Category: Odd
- 152,599 Views Category: Fun
- 142,111 Views Category: Culture
- 104,664 Views Category: Culture
- 103,035 Views Category: Culture
- 101,979 Views Category: Fun
- 82,414 Views Category: Culture
- 80,640 Views Category: Odd
- 72,538 Views Category: Fun
- 65,906 Views Category: Fun