White Fire (Hybrid)
XXX OG (Hybrid)
Marijuana on Religious Grounds? A Cannabis Church Opens in Denver
For the International Church of Cannabis in Denver, there were three reasons to celebrate on Thursday.
First, it was opening day. The church, a more than century-old building recently adorned with brightly colored paintings by the artists Kenny Scharf and Okuda San Miguel, welcomed the public early in the afternoon, at which time no cannabis consumption was allowed inside.
“It seemed to be a nice steady flow of people,” said Lee Molloy, a founder of the church and a member, who estimated that a couple of hundred people had come by.
This Landmark Cannabis Bill Is Great News for Marijuana Stocks
- 191,448 Views Category: Odd
- 150,550 Views Category: Fun
- 140,068 Views Category: Culture
- 101,269 Views Category: Culture
- 99,942 Views Category: Culture
- 99,530 Views Category: Fun
- 80,209 Views Category: Culture
- 78,387 Views Category: Odd
- 70,279 Views Category: Fun
- 63,445 Views Category: Fun