Puff, Puff, Pass: New Vaccine Could Help Herpes-Suffering Stoners
Communal joints and blunts have long been a pillar of the weed tradition, and even if you grew away from them toward bongs and pipes, there is always the memories of rolling and passing blunts late at night with friends. You probably also remember the negative side—a wet blunt from someone’s lips, passed around to multiple people, accumulates and spreads germs.
Generally, we assume there’s low risk here—sure, you might catch the sniffles that your buddy has been nursing for a week or two, but that’s a low risk compared to the high return of friendship and camaraderie. However, there’s a more sinister risk lurking beneath your friends’ skin: oral herpes.
“If you have oral herpes and a cut on your lip, you could easily spread the disease by sharing blunts or joints,” said Dr. Carolyn Cegielski, a gastroenterologist from Mississippi.
Dream Queen (Hybrid)
The Changing Face of the Cannabis Industry and How it Caters to the Senior Population
Durban Poison (Sativa)
- 191,448 Views Category: Odd
- 150,550 Views Category: Fun
- 140,068 Views Category: Culture
- 101,269 Views Category: Culture
- 99,942 Views Category: Culture
- 99,530 Views Category: Fun
- 80,209 Views Category: Culture
- 78,387 Views Category: Odd
- 70,279 Views Category: Fun
- 63,445 Views Category: Fun