Fruity Pebbles (Hybrid)
Ireland Takes First Steps to Medical Marijuana
In America, next-to-nothing happens on marijuana without voters taking the initiative and making the moves a prohibitionist government never would.
Compare that to Ireland, where the Irish Parliament’s lower house just approved a bill to allow medical cannabis without so much as a donnybrook.
According to the BBC, a clear majority of elected representatives are behind the plan.
The brainchild of democratic socialists with strong anti-capitalism bents—yet another thing you’re less likely to see in the U.S. than a skateboarding leprechaun—the bill would allow people with chronic pain, epilepsy, cancer, MS, and fibrmyalgia to access medical cannabis products with a doctor’s recommendation.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Warriors’ Steve Kerr takes up torch for marijuana to help manage pain
Cinderella 99 (Hybrid)
- 190,862 Views Category: Odd
- 150,069 Views Category: Fun
- 139,573 Views Category: Culture
- 100,448 Views Category: Culture
- 99,072 Views Category: Culture
- 98,887 Views Category: Fun
- 79,651 Views Category: Culture
- 77,842 Views Category: Odd
- 69,733 Views Category: Fun
- 62,900 Views Category: Fun