Maine Marijuana Legalization Campaign Issues Statement After Signature Determination
White Fire (Hybrid)
US Supreme Court Ruling Could End Legal Marijuana Sales
82 apply to operate Detroit marijuana shops
Companies like Dank House, Motown Meds and Your Grass Station were among 82 businesses that applied to operate medical marijuana shops in Detroit on Tuesday, when the city’s new marijuana regulations went into effect.
Of the first 79 businesses that applied for zoning approval, 23 were from Detroit, 11 were from Howell, six were from Bloomfield Hills and the rest were scattered throughout the state, mostly in southeast Michigan.
On Tuesday, the city released a list of the first 79 applicants’ business names, proposed locations, and the names of individuals who own the businesses. By the end of the day, the city had received 82 applications, according to David Bell, interim director of the city’s Building, Safety Engineering and Environmental Department.
- 191,585 Views Category: Odd
- 150,674 Views Category: Fun
- 140,328 Views Category: Culture
- 101,503 Views Category: Culture
- 100,162 Views Category: Culture
- 99,693 Views Category: Fun
- 80,344 Views Category: Culture
- 78,544 Views Category: Odd
- 70,417 Views Category: Fun
- 63,711 Views Category: Fun