Northern Lights (Indica)
Northern Lights is renowned for its ability to be grown very easily. The strain's reputation also comes from the fact that it has won competitions such as the Cannabis Cup. The #5 strain was first entered into competition 1989 when several seeds were mailed from the U.S.A. to Amsterdam. The strain quickly dominated the Cannabis Cup, winning in 1989, 1998, and again in 2009. It is a cross of Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa.
Federal Judge Dismisses Colorado RICO Case
Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin Endorses Marijuana Legalization Bill
Lemon Diesel (Hybrid)
Bred by Green Lantern Seeds, Lemon Diesel is the child of California Sour and Lost Coast OG. This cannabis strain grows tall with dense buds, and usually fills in most during the last couple weeks of growth. Its leaves are long and broad with purple-gray color during maturity. Flowering time is generally 9-10 weeks with a THC content up to 14% and CBD of 0.23%.
- 191,422 Views Category: Odd
- 150,530 Views Category: Fun
- 140,047 Views Category: Culture
- 101,240 Views Category: Culture
- 99,906 Views Category: Culture
- 99,511 Views Category: Fun
- 80,187 Views Category: Culture
- 78,365 Views Category: Odd
- 70,258 Views Category: Fun
- 63,426 Views Category: Fun