Starbuds loses license for Denver marijuana grow in first decision of its kind
This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Congressional Leadership Resists Bipartisan-Backed Marijuana Reforms
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Government Employee Gets Job Back After Being Fired for MMJ Use
- 192,255 Views Category: Odd
- 151,327 Views Category: Fun
- 140,899 Views Category: Culture
- 102,588 Views Category: Culture
- 101,169 Views Category: Culture
- 100,447 Views Category: Fun
- 81,037 Views Category: Culture
- 79,222 Views Category: Odd
- 71,110 Views Category: Fun
- 64,559 Views Category: Fun