"This is Your Brain On Drugs" PSA Making a Comeback
For those ‘heads old enough to remember the anti-drug campaigns of the mid-’80s—back in a time when Saturday morning cartoons were plagued by propaganda service announcements—it is hard to imagine turning on the television back then without being bombarded by the vision of an egg frying in a pan with some actor suggesting that “this is your brain on drugs.”
The commercial, which was produced for the Partnership for a Drug-Free America, was highly successful in the way that it achieved its ultimate goal: to scare millions of parents and kids across the nation into thinking that all mind-altering substances were dangerous.
And now, it’s back.
Yodas Brain (Indica)
Not your parent's pot: Today's marijuana strains are much stronger
- 192,597 Views Category: Odd
- 151,660 Views Category: Fun
- 141,189 Views Category: Culture
- 103,135 Views Category: Culture
- 101,678 Views Category: Culture
- 100,813 Views Category: Fun
- 81,397 Views Category: Culture
- 79,555 Views Category: Odd
- 71,501 Views Category: Fun
- 64,899 Views Category: Fun