Study: Cannabis May Treat Vascular Dementia
This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Over 17,000 Signatures on Petition Asking New Jersey Governor to Allow Cannabis for PTSD
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 193,785 Views Category: Odd
- 152,758 Views Category: Fun
- 142,284 Views Category: Culture
- 104,942 Views Category: Culture
- 103,316 Views Category: Culture
- 102,190 Views Category: Fun
- 82,582 Views Category: Culture
- 80,819 Views Category: Odd
- 72,742 Views Category: Fun
- 66,116 Views Category: Fun