Anchorage neighborhoods brace for rush of marijuana applications
The Smoke Clears On California Marijuana Legalization As AUMA Takes Center Stage
Mr. Nice (Hybrid)
Mr. Nice is a cross between the legendary G13 strain and the Hash Plant. Previously unavailable since the '80s, Sensi Seed Bank has put this hybrid on the market again. He is named in honor of Howard Marks, the Oxford graduate who became one of the biggest Marijuana smugglers of our time. After his time in federal prison Howard released his autobiography entitled "Mr. Nice."
Here Are the States That Will Possibly Legalize Marijuana in 2016
It was a big year for marijuana, which gained more and more momentum in its movement toward full legalization. Midway through the year, 23 states and Washington D.C. had marijuana legalized in some form. States like Hawaii, Delaware, Michigan and Vermont legalized weed for medicinal purposes. But it's fully legal in Alaska, Colorado, Oregon and Washington.
With the presidential election nearing, 2016 will most likely be another significant time for marijuana. Below are the states most likely to join in legalizing recreational marijuana, according to Leafly.
- 191,420 Views Category: Odd
- 150,528 Views Category: Fun
- 140,039 Views Category: Culture
- 101,236 Views Category: Culture
- 99,900 Views Category: Culture
- 99,505 Views Category: Fun
- 80,184 Views Category: Culture
- 78,362 Views Category: Odd
- 70,256 Views Category: Fun
- 63,424 Views Category: Fun